Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tattoos



Now, in Minnesota in order to get a tattoo you must be at least 18 years of age, even with parental consent. My 18th birthday is coming up in a couple of years and I am so excited. For as long as I can remember I have been dreaming of the day I could finally get my own tattoo. I have always been interested in art and rebellion. Which is why I have always been attracted to tattoos. There is a sort of thrill in knowing that a tattoo will be with you forever. A part of your body that you get to choose. I couldn't be more excited. But still, my birthday isn't for awhile. I've made quite the collection of tattoos I am attracted to. At the top you can see Angelina Jolie's "know your rights" tattoo and her buddhist prayer of protection. Under that is a man with face tattoos. And below that one is Margaux Lonnbergs arm tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment